Friday, February 20, 2009

Ride of Death at Dennis the Menace Park in Monterey

Tweet This


I got this photo from a sweet and kind member of the Facebook group, I Played at Dennis the Menace and Lived! Thank you Kim!

Unfortunately, I didn't get it in time for by blog titled, "I Played at Dennis the Menace and Lived!" Good thing I'm over perfection, otherwise, I would really hate myself right now.

I spent countless hours with my hair blowing in the wind on this fabulous merry go round in the sky, and somehow lived to tell. Must have been my super powers that saved me.

Actually, I only fell off of it once, which could mean one of two things: I don't like pain or I'm a fast learner.

Anyways, I wanted to post this picture for people who had never seen this ingenious injury contraption, as well as for those who have sweet memories and scar tissue from the Ride of Death.

Here's a few more pictures of the Ride of Death. Thanks Marcy!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like something I would attack a caste with. A battering ram or catapult...

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Sounds like you've been watching too much Monty Python Anonymous.

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

OMG!!!! I totally remember that ride. When I read your first post about surviving @ Dennis the Menace but could not put a picture to the ride of death. Now I completely remember it...major flashbacks!!!!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes I posted these pictures just for you Veronica! I knew once you saw it you would remember.

Anonymous said...

I remember that ride too. It was so much fun. Great Kelly interview.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes that ride and the train were my favorites!

Unknown said...

swarovski crystal
ugg sale
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors handbags wholesale
louis vuitton handbags
hollister sale
burberry outlet
ugg boots clearance
kate spade uk outlet
michael kors outlet
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
beats by dre
nfl jerseys wholesale
instyler ionic styler
air jordan shoes for sale
michael kors clearance
lululemon outlet online
michael kors outlet online
tiffany and co
hollister
michael kors uk outlet
michael kors factory outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
air max uk
ugg boots
reebok shoes
adidas trainers
hollister
cartier watches for sale
czq20160808

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter