Saturday, February 21, 2009

Everyday is Dog Day at Carmel Beach California

Tweet This

Let's be friends.

Any time I need to clear my body, mind and spirit I head to Carmel Beach. The thing about Carmel is, it's a social beach.

But not just for people. Carmel Beach is the only beach I know of, without a leash law. Think, free for all, doggy playdate, complete with ball chasing and butt sniffing.


"Yeah, I can just smell that you're A-okay!"


Tracking the scent.




"Hey, wait up for the big guy!"


"I'm gonna get you!"


Gollum the Dog.


Lone wolf.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Just turn this post into a childrens' book. Really!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

But I like talking about sex, and I'm not talking about the birds and the bees. When you start painting again, I'll write a kid's book. That gives me what til September or something?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the people aren't as social as the dogs... butt sniffing!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Well, some people are that social. You have to watch out for them!

Anonymous said...

where's cat beach?

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Almost every other beach in Monterey county. The ones with dogs on signs crossed out.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter