Monday, February 2, 2009

Evolution of Dance 2

Tweet This


Judson Laipply is back with Evolution of Dance 2. He says the purpose of Evolution of Dance is to make people laugh.

He is so funny, creative, and inspiring I thought this would be a great Monday blog post. A little bit of dance inspired fun to get us through the day, Internet.

I especially love his big yellow aura, and he's a great example of someone who is actually in their body. (as opposed to the people who live solely in their heads.) The original home entertainment system is, after all, the whole body.

I must be the only person on the Internet who missed Evolution of Dance 1, which has something like 112 million hits?



Someone just said, "Wow, that's a lot of hits! He's an Internet star." Give a shout out to "for the people, by the people."

"Yeah!"

So whether you just watch the video or do the dances along with him have fun and enjoy! Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

OMG!!!! This totally made my monday!!!! I loved all the music that he used and I never even heard of him!!!! Some of the dance moves and songs totally brought me back to the old school ways. (running man was great)! Thanks for such great blogging!!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah Evolution of Dance is one of them most popular youtube videos ever. I don't know how I missed it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hahaha thank you! very entertaining. i love his facial expression, hes having SOOOO much fun!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Fun is the best part! It's all that yellow.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter