Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Shaq's Game of Horse Challenge with Bruce Manley

Tweet This
"Hey Stefan, check out the greatest horse game player ever, on You Tube," I say.

"No way is he going to make that shot!" says Stefan. "Oh my gosh, he made it!!!"

I found this video in one of the Shaq's tweets, "THE_REAL_SHAQ i wanna play this guy in horse for a thousand dollars, find him pls http://bit.ly/CK5nk"

Somehow, I have a feeling Shaq is gonna lose a 1000 bucks. Don't take my word for it watch Bruce Manley shootin' hoops for yourself. "He's amazing, so amazing." I have a funny feeling, Bruce Manley is about to go viral.

1 comment:

Louis Vuitton 2015 iPhone 6 case said...

SharePoint with off-the-shelf configurable products that add immediate value to the client’s existing deployment. Complexus is BBBEE certified and a Microsoft Business Critical SharePoint (BCSP) Partner and SAP EBM Partner for Duet Enterprise.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter