Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank You

Tweet This


Though writing a blog everyday, takes a lot of dedication or obsession, I love it. Except on the days I don't love it. Those days go something like this: I'm exhausted I have nothing to post for tomorrow, what am I going to write?

Then I remember writing is a labor of love, and that keeps me going.

The other part of the blog that keeps me going are the readers. I love the blog readers, and I adore making them laugh.

When someone says to me, "I love your blog!" it fills up my insides with warm fuzzies.

And did I mention it keeps me blogging? There have been plenty of days, when I think, "that's it not another day of this blogging nonsense!"

Then someone says those four magical words, and my attitude transforms into "The Little Engine That Could."

"I think I can, I think I can."

Thank you! to everyone who takes the time to read my blog everyday, or every other day, or once a week, or even once a month. I deeply appreciate the support.



7 comments:

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I got a spam comment so now everyone gets to do word verification to leave a comment. Sorry bout that. Darn spammers.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Just got an email saying "word verification is no fun."
Ah but it is because it foils the evil spammers plan. Baawaahahaha

EndofTired said...

bwahahaha! I love your thwarting ways! and your blog. thanks for sharing your gift with us!

Stefan said...

I love your blog, too.

Unknown said...

I love your blog three!

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

Your blog is a wonderful breath of fresh air everyday! I love being able to read your blog everyday because it truly brings a smile to my face! Thanks Wendy for doing this everyday!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I am so full of warm fuzzies they are coming out of my ears and nose and it's not pretty. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter