Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Tweet This


Happy 12 Year Anniversary Stefan!

Wow!, who would have thought we would end up here with two boys living a great, albeit crazy, life. It's been challenging and I can't imagine doing this with anyone else. Though things do get dicey, at times, mainly me and the boys, you are the rock we lean on. Unless you're tired, then we send you to bed and make fun of your snoring.

"Daddy is part bear," says Gio.

"Part???" I say sarcastically. "He's all bear. A big, cute, cuddly one."

Life is a fun adventure with you. You're such a great partner, even though I do sometimes complain, it's really myself I'm criticizing. I think you're amazing, especially to be able to live with me day in and day out. I don't think anyone else is up for the challenge.

You make me laugh and you let me cry, those are probably my two favorite things about you. That, and I get to be myself with you, ever since day 1.

You're a great Dad. Wow. I couldn't have picked a better Dad for my boys. How exciting it must be for you to have to someone to play games and build legos with.

Sorry, I didn't know parenting would be life's biggest challenge, at least, at times. But I think with some deep breathing and exercise, you'll make it through with your sanity. I hope so anyways. How attached are you to sanity? Because I'm pretty much over it, myself.

I love you honey! You're the best. Yay! Hooray!

I'm ready for my present........


Disco haters love this song because they get hot & bothered
just listening to it. Ha!

3 comments:

Sara said...

A big congrats to you two!

Stefan said...

Wow...awesome present, honey. I love you, so much.

Stefan said...

When pelicans fly by,
When metaphors don't rhyme.
All the answers are too high,
It's never the right time.

Love seems most simple.
It's so calm and so clean,
To throw a stone on a pond,
and make it ripple.

The ripple forms a wave;
One that's epic for sure.
I'm just happy that we got one,
And we're riding it to shore.

Thanks for the assist, Love!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter