Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Want My MTV or Any TV For That Matter

Tweet This
Lately, I've been feeling envious of my Facebook Friends television watching. I feel as if I don't have time to watch television, but I so want to watch it.

I long to zone out and forget about laundry, whining, sex, blogging, and working for thirty or 60 minutes. TV is like acid for my brain.

"I'm melting and it feels soooooooooo goooooood," says my Brain On TV.

I start salivating while reading my Facebook Friends' status updates: "trying to figure out what to watch tonight."

"Honey, did we get rid of all the bibs?" I call to Stefan, through my drool.

"You're not pregnant are you!!!!" exclaims Stefan. "I thought I took care of that?!"

"Never mind," I say.

But I think instead of writing a blog tonight (today for you readers), I'm just gonna watch TV. I have the first two discs for Gossip Girl Season 1. I haven't watched 30 Rock in 30 weeks, I hear Big Bang Theory is funny, and I don't even know what I've missed on Oprah(Every now and then she has a show of interest to me, so I'm not totally Overprah).

At least I still get my MTV fix on YouTube these days. And I play the videos I want, when I want. Some times the videos are even more x-rated than MTV, who would have thought that was possible in the 90s?

But all of this TV talk is making me tired, and I may end up going to bed after all.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter