Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kenny Chesney Take Off Your........Hat

Tweet This


I'm so excited! I'm going to see Sugarland, again, in July in San Francisco.

"Don't miss Kenny Chesney and his friends at AT&T Park this summer," shouts the radio announcer.

Kenny Chesney, and his friends? But I want to see his friends, not Kenny. Besides, Kenny has too many Not Sugarland friends, like Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum.

Why would he want to have more friends than than the fabulous duo of Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush? If he's not into Jenny, there's always Kristian. Oh wait, he's married, nevermind.

Now I'm starting to worry Sugarland might only sit in on a couple of songs with Kenny. Two songs with Sugarland, is not worth the million dollar price of the tickets. Ok, I'm exaggerating they were only $250,000 a piece. Good thing I get paid to blog.........

With a get out before it's too late mindset, I try to sell my tickets by word of mouth. But even Kenny Chesney fans feel $250,000 per ticket is too high. Not very dedicated fans, in my opinion. I would totally pay that for Sugarland, right? I mean, duh, I already did.

I decide to send a message to my Facebook Friend who happens to be the vocalist/bass player of Sugarland's touring band. I should have all the information before I put the tickets up for sell on Shagslist (Craig you deserve that, too many massages with happy endings posted there, bleh.)

I send her a private message on Facebook. She responds within a day or two, which is very fast for a famous person. A quick response from someone Jennifer Nettles calls friend and describes as "pretty as a flower and sings like a bird," is amazing!

Honestly, I didn't even expect a response. But I got one and it was very helpful! And guess what y'all Sugarland will be playing for an hour!!!!!!! One full hour. 60 minutes!!!!!! And the show will be, "action packed!"

So we've decided to keep the tickets. And who knows maybe Kenny will play without his shirt? One can only hope. I don't care if they are real or not, as long as they look good. It isn't like I'm going to touch 'em.

2 comments:

EndofTired said...

Even moobs can be sexxy! I am so excited that your fav-o-band is hooking you up!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Apparently yes it is true, but they have to be the right kind of moobs

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter