Monday, July 27, 2009

Hole In My Head Dixie Chicks

Tweet This


This picture of a rock, reminds me of a skull, which reminds of a Dixie Chicks song, "Hole In My Head," about a bad relationship, I'm so grateful, I'm not in, anymore. Phew!

We've all been there at some point or another, and my best advice, is run while you can, as soon as you see the first sign. But, bad relationships aren't all bad because they do make me appreciate the good ones.

We live in a world of opposites, and our studies here on planet Earth seem to require getting to know both sides of the story.

We can't know joy, unless we know sadness.

We can't know love, unless we know heartache.

We can't know night, unless we know day.


Get the point? Good, now listen to the song, if you choose, it's a kicker.

3 comments:

Stefan said...

That looks like a chocolate chip cookie to me.

pikaki said...

lol. true dat, about relationships, not the chocolate chip cookie.

Sara said...

I like the photo, very brainy, I'd agree. Hey, my word verification today is "suess"--cool!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter