Thursday, July 9, 2009

South Lake Tahoe

Tweet This

We can only hope they aren't plotting against us.


We've been on vacation, so long, I'm not sure what day I took these pictures. But I don't think it was yesterday, or the day before.

Seriously, we haven't been doing much except eating and going to the pool the last few days. We even skipped Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) two days in a row.

"Honey, I think you've lost your mojo," my husband tells me.

Yeah normally, I'd be up for SUP-ing it everyday, but for some reason I've been uninspired to be gung-ho. So I'm just being and breathing. When I get home I won't even need a vacation from my vacation.

Besides, since I'm away from the Ocean, I feel like I can actually relax and not wonder if the tide is right. Because in a lake the tide is always right. But the wind, now that's another story.








Lego rock stacking competition underway. I know
the Dad looks nice, but he goes for the jugular
when it comes to winning.


Log dance.


High tide and low tide.


Gio please do not potty in the lake.


Little boats on the lakeside.
Little boats of ticky-tacky.
Little boats all the same.




Biking back from the Lake.

8 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Sometimes our body and mind needs to just be in the moment to do nothing and breath. I think that moment in time helps us grow. Besides, Wendy, I see you up and running or should I say back in the water in no time doing what you love.
Your spirit loves movement.

Wow that was heavy. That is me.

Or can I trade spots with you? I can relax and enjoy the moment and you can finish packing my house so it is ready for the movers on Monday.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

LeeAnn you know if we switch places your packing will never get done, right?

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

And yeah you're right I seem to be getting some sort of upgrade.

Anonymous said...

looks like you are having fun. Doing nothing is great fun.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

We did a lot today. Paddle swim movie pack!

Anonymous said...

Yes your right packing would be replaced by Surfing. The waves would be calling your name. "Wendy"

Okay then..We will be living in Point Loma a mile from Sunset Cliffs (I saw lots of surfers there). (Would that have helped on the the packing?)

LeeAnn said...

That last message was from me LeeAnn . I pushed the wrong buttons.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Only if I was moving there with you!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter