Friday, July 17, 2009

THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweet This



Life with an older cat includes a lot of thrown up, unResolved hairballs.




"Seriously Nay Nay the Cat, you're ingesting a little too much fiber," I say. "You only need a teaspoon of hair a day, not a forty."

But her response is always the same old, "ooo-ah, ooo-ah, ooo-ah," immediately followed by mustard, yellow vomit laced with fur, on white carpet.

A high intake of dietary fiber generally leads to healthy, regular, bowel movements, but not with Nay Nay the Cat. She usually spells out her constipation issues, in skid marks, on the carpet.

Nadia the Dog, is helpful in cleaning up the the big pieces, of either of those messes, but she isn't very detail oriented.

"Nom, nom, nom, meh love kitteh cookees," says Nadia the Dog.

Which is generally followed by shrieking to the tune of, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Nay Nay threw up," or "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, poo poo!"

That's my que to come in with the baby wipes and Resolve.

But for the first time in my life I was notified by email, regarding this issue.



Subject: THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: vinny@wemail.com

To: wendy@areyoubreathing.com


Email Body: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throw up


"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas, anymore."

5 comments:

EndofTired said...

urp. and...um...urp.
I am glad I was eating a waffle while I read this. Excuse me...I need a wipe.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah it's gross. Vinny thought he was gonna throw up after reading it.

pikaki said...

if it makes you feel any better, i just discoverd week old kitty barf behind the tv. it was petrified.

pikaki said...

or.. more like fossilized.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

yes it does make me feel better. thank you!!!!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter