Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation

Tweet This


I know, I know, this whole vacation thing is getting very redundant, but it's what I've been doing, day in and day out.

Besides, it reminds me of this song. And how much I loved high school, not. "Vacation" brings me back to the days when girl bands ruled. Why did those boy bands have to come along and ruin it?

Did anyone really like the boy bands? Oh yeah, droves of teeny bopper girls loved them. But the girl bands were so much better because the girls, and the guys liked them.



Girl bands provide a little something for everyone. Belinda Carlisle and Susanna Hoffs were so hot. The girls all wanted to be them, and the guys all wanted to be with them, and their girlfriends, too. The guys probably didn't say that about the boy bands, very often. Too bad.



"Vacation, all I ever wanted, Vacation happy to get away........."



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

go go girl!
vacation with the beat!

Anonymous said...

pimped you on facebook today too!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Dude! Thanks!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am on vacation and I didnt even leave home. Why go anywhere when you live in the most beautiful place in the world. Eight hours on the road to get some where. Yukky!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Because I'd never leave home and some times I gotta fly it's in my aura.

Sara said...

I agree. I loved the girl bands because it made me feel empowered, as a teen.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah they are empowering!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter