Monday, July 6, 2009

Yay!!!!

Tweet This

Vinny modeling the master bedroom jacuzzi tub, he has on his jeans. I know, he's a good model. Makes me want to buy one.


I thought "Yay!!!!" was an appropriate title for today's blog and we're all really excited because we are on vacation in South Lake Tahoe.

We arrived after an 8 hour drive on Friday afternoon.

"Did we go the wrong way?" I text my friend. "It took us 8 hours to get here!"

"It only takes 5, what are you guys doing?!" texts my friend.

Exactly, what are we doing driving to Lake Tahoe the day before the 4th of July? I'll tell you what we're doing, we're doing what everyone else is doing, driving to Lake Tahoe.

And we only stopped once at In-N-Out Burger, which we easily found thanks to my NotAnIphone.

We haven't done much except, stand up paddle board everyday. Think 12 foot surfboard, each with a parent and one child on board. Swim. Nap. Eat. Read. Sleep some more.

The kids are very excited about our room, a spacious 1200 square foot condo, nestled in the middle of South Lake Tahoe. Here are some blurry pictures. My phone was tired from the drive apparently.


The kitchen/living room.



The boys' room. "Stop jumping on the bed!"

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter