Monday, July 13, 2009

It Happens Sugarland ATT Park San Francisco July 18

Tweet This
Hey y'all does anyone remember what this Saturday is? The man and I are going to AT&T Park, the stadium where the San Francisco Giants play. But we aren't going to watch a bunch of grown men run around in tight pants, chewing their wad. No.

We're going to see SUGARLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm a little excited. I love this song, because let's face it, life doesn't always go the way I plan it, not that I spend a whole lot of time planning. Instead of spending all my energy trying to control or figure out what's gonna happen next, it's much easier being in the moment, observing life.

Sometimes I forget this. And when I do, I play this song and dance, "It Happens," to get me back in the moment. Plus, I like the "pssssh.........it happens," part. Lyrics like that, make me laugh out loud.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter