Saturday, December 11, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

Tweet This


All I want for Christmas is a healthy, happy family. Also, a lower health insurance deductible would be nice, too.

Internet, both boys had fevers last night and are sick with something. Gio has the barking seal bug. Vinny has the fever and exhausted feeling bug.

Oh my goodness, just when Vinny was recovering from appendicitis, this happens. Speaking of recovering, I'm still speechless from the hospital bill, 27,000 plus dollars. We were barely there for seven hours.

Good thing for insurance. Bad thing for deductibles. Oh well, I guess the kitchen remodel will have to wait a bit longer.

It isn't as if I'm not going to die from looking at pink formica counter tops. And they only bother me on days I don't surf. I just need to surf MORE.

Let's not even talk about the roof.

Roof? What roof?


Overall, what really matters is our health. I hope the boys are well soon, and their wellness doesn't involve any more hospital visits.

2 comments:

nana/mama said...

Yes healthy and well behaved grandsons for Christmas programs next week

Wendall said...

27k? eeek!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter