Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vinny Update

Tweet This



Thanks everyone for the prayers, kind thoughts and pictures. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster ride. Up. Doooooooown. Up. Doooooooown.

Vinny has made some good progress today. His pain has gone from a seven to a four, thanks to a couple of doses of Tylenol. Phew. The insertion site of the JP Drain was checked and it looks free of infection. Yay!

His fever is down. They checked his urine and it's clear. Boooyah! He's walking around a bit. He's still fighting the absess, we need it to drain baby drain.

3 comments:

Noah And Kai said...

Wendy... I'm so sorry you and your sweet boy are going through this! Kids in the hospital is scary and awful. Addison was in a terrible car accident just after his first birthday and we spent a long time at the children's hospital in salt lake. It is heartbreaking and terrifying.
I'm glad to hear things are going better. I've been praying for you all... hope you feel strength and courage.
If you need any help with the little guy at home, I have nothing going on except hanging out with my baby! so send me a message. I'd be happy to hang out with him, pick him up from school, take him to get treats that are really bad for him, etc.

Love you lots...

tracy @mamacreates said...

sending you hugs & prayers for your beautiful family.

xoxo
tracy

jjjjjjjjjjjjj said...

michael kors handbags
moncler
yeezys
jordan retro
nike roshe one
adidas yeezy
hermes birkin
air jordan
adidas nmd
fila disruptor

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter