Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Prayers Please

Tweet This



It's easy for me to be in the moment when I am surfing, or just hanging out at home with mi familia. Yes. It. Is.

But right now, in the hospital, where we still don't know if Vinny's making progress because the drain takes time to drain, not so much. He's in more pain today, which is a huge concern because that may indicate a secondary infection.

And I am at the point, where, when I think of Gio, I start crying. I know he's being well taken care of, but the separation anxiety is really getting to me. I'm so sad that I'm going to miss his first Christmas Program tonight. Ugh.

I guess I am expecting this to get easier. But it isn't. If anything it's getting harder.

We need more prayers, please. They really do help us. We can feel the love. I've been reading all of them to Vinny. He is deeply touched by all your kind thoughts and prayers.

Picture messages would be much appreciated. Email me if you need my cell, or just email them to me, please. Thanks!

Breathing in, one, two, three, four..........

1 comment:

Heather said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family unit, Wendy. May God's healing hand take the pain and infection away and allow Vinny to get well quickly. Also, may He ease the stress you are feeling right now. Gio understands and truth be told, he'd probably rather be with his brother than at his program, too. But the show must go on... Love goes out to you all.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter