Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ditto

Tweet This


I'm so ready for bed.

Oh my goodness!  What a day!  A day I would have never gotten through without serious drugs,  er,  I mean my friends. Thank you!  Friends are like drugs,  though,  cause they make you feel better.

Short story.   Vinny ended up needing an emergency lapriscopic  appendectomy,  and thank goddess his pediatrician recognized it as such, sending us to ER right away this morning.

I am too tired to explain all the details tonight,  but I will say,  he is recuperating happily at home (already) with his Nintendo DS,  though he's pretty sore and needs assistance getting in and out of bed.

And now I'm going to bed.   More tomorrow, I promise.

3 comments:

EndofTired said...

oh my! Get better soon, Vin! Hugs to you all.

nana/mama said...

Love to my grandson

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I'm passing on your thoughts. Thank you.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter