Monday, December 6, 2010

Hotline 7 mm Internal Split Toe Booties

Tweet This
I recently picked up two new pairs of surfing booties. Hotline 7mm, internal split toe booties, from Sunshine Freestyle.

Thanks guys!

"You wear 7 mil booties?" remarks every surfer I've ever told. "Why don't you just wear hi-tops?"

"My feet are warm," I say. "How are yours right now? Let me guess. "You can't feel them because they are frozen, right?"

"Yeah," they always answer sheepishly. "But still."

" 'But still,' all you want," I say. "Because I will be surfing stronger and longer."

Now I will always have a dry pair to wear surfing. When neoprene, material wetsuits and booties are made of, is dry, I've noticed I stay warmer, much longer. Wet gear tends to be cold when it's forty something degrees. Just putting on wet gear makes my hands icy and frost bitten, before I even paddle out for some choice waves.

Since it's practically Winter, this will be especially nice.

I love Hotline's redesign of this year's booties, moving the strap from well above the ankle, to the top of the foot. This gives the booty, a high performance feeling, due to the adjustable, snug fit of the arch.

I have never had two brand new pairs of booties before. It's going to be a warm, make that, tolerable, Winter, after all. Especially when my new wetsuit arrives. Yep, a new and newish wetsuit are just what I need. Woot! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You may not be a celebrity to purchase a great watch in our world dior replica. You have the resource to get a Cartier Reproduction watch that would take on any expensive watch favourably. The moving parts of some watches have been designed to give a user that luxury of making use of an exceptional chanel outlet that is great. This is why why the price of getting any of these rado replica is very affordable. This became all about cheap designer purses for less and where you can purchase them. One very important thing to remember while buying cheap designer purses is that you should know how to spot a breitling replica uk. Look carefully at the lining and the inside zipper as well as the sewing of the bag. Verify the logo so you are sure that you are buying an original designer breitling replica sale. There is no use paying less, if you are not getting a traditional designer bag.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter