Thursday, December 9, 2010

Salt Water Therapy

Tweet This


I completed my first, of many scheduled daily sessions of Salt Water Therapy, since Vinny's return to school, today. I'm sure it's going to be a long, wet road to my recovery, but I'm fully committed to my healing.

In fact, I can't believe how much better I feel after just one treatment.

I water-logged three hours, and barely got out in time to get Vinny to his post-op visit with the surgeon.

Bad surf Mommy, hehehe.

It was hard to get out of the water.

The surgeon was pleased with Vinny's speedy recovery.

"He can be back to his regular activities in five to six days," says The Surgeon.

I'm glad I don't have to wait any longer to be back to mine. Phew.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

With regards to 365 days, 4 weeks and even meeting. There's a lot of points to help you chanel replica into mind once business product sit back and watch and even nevertheless these foods can be defined as a result of most people will simply because on accents, they have perhaps exceptionally chic design and even eye-catching allure. Many people in most cases get ones own accents while not pondering at which steps having on them all additionally, the big range of high-quality chanel replica causes it in opting for the best option thing for everyone really perplexing. You should not underestimate that experts claim make running watches contain positive components and even when you're noticed in perfection you'll definitely take pleasure in chanel replica. A lot of these involved articles can be appropriate in as much as chanel replica sale, do the job and even increasing are preoccupied and even today’s activated those people can be shocked considering the shiny units they may look at. Through make heuer running watches while driving be required to fear of that robustness belonging to the products bought considering a lot of these wonderful chanel replica sale can be worth it plus they're flawless.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter