Saturday, October 18, 2008

Boogers

Tweet This
The other day I was making a deposit at the drive through ATM. Suddenly I hear grunting coming from the backseat. "Are you pooping?" I ask worrying I am missing a "potty training opportunity."

"No," responds Gio.

"Well, what are you doing?" I say not believing him because it sure sounds like pooping to me.

"I'm getting a booger," he says.

Nasal Excavation Reenactment.

"Oh," I say. Who does he get that from? I never grunt when I pick my nose.

Later that night, I ask my husband if he grunts during nasal cavity excavation.

"No, and I haven't had to pick my nose for four days since I've been using Nasonex," Stefan says proudly.

All hail Nasonex. However, I still have no idea where the grunting comes from. Oh well, I guess he really is his own person.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes, we no longer have any shame issues, which could be bad.

Anonymous said...

LOL, if you had a little nostril and you were trying to excavate a booger with a finger too big for it, you'd probably be grunting too.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes big finger + tiny nostril=grunting. I get it. Thank you.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter