Friday, October 31, 2008

So Many Costumes Only One Halloweeen

Tweet This
I am lucky to have a semi costume for Halloween, but Gio has too many to choose from.

And too many isn't enough. "Mommy can I be a spider for Halloween," he asks after seeing a spider in the bathroom. After watching the cartoon version of, "The Hobbit he asks, "Mommy, can I be Golum for Halloween?" thus proving T.V. really is the root of all evil.


David Lee Roth





He can't make up his mind on which
Village People he should be.











Roar!



Oh d-d-dear what ever will I be for
Halloween?


Roar take 2!




Before I had kids I could not for the life of me
figure out why Grover suddenly had blue fur,
la la la la Gio's world.


The Boss, in more ways than one, and Little Steven.




Flag waving liberal, oops, I mean pirate.


The force is with me on Vinny's costume:
He only has one that fits him.


In the background Gio asks, "Can I wear Vinny's costume? Does it fit me?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUUUUTE pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

I would have been real bummed if you had not had alot of photos on this one!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter