Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Hey, Sarah Palin"

Tweet This



One of my friends sent me this video this morning. It is the video response to Sarah Silverman's video, "The Great Schlep," which I posted yesterday. The song, "Hey Sarah Palin," is a parody of Plain White T's, "Hey There Delilah."

While I do feel that some of the candidates are scary, for obvious reasons, I believe this will be the most exciting election in the history of the United States of America. People are getting involved. They are passionate. People all over the country are waking up. Sarah Palin is exactly the type of alarm clock we all needed.

Voter turnout has historically been low in good ole America the Beautiful. Reasons for low voter turn out could be there hasn't been anyone inspiring to vote for, people are actually happy, or we're all just a bunch of boobs.

In college, one of my professors used to refer to the eligible voting population as, "the boobs." Every time he said that word I cringed, and he said it a lot, all semester long, in fact. He must have been some sort of voting snob.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter