Friday, December 26, 2008

Shower Circus

Tweet This
This is one of those days where the blog is about the video. If you don't watch the video then you're not getting the full titillating experience of the blog.

Okay, I wasn't going to run this video because the first time I saw it I was like, "Is this guy 18?"

Oh yeah his profile says he is 22. Phew.

"That doesn't mean anything!" says Stefan waking me up out of a drunken voyeuristic stupor.

Then as the dancer started stripping in the shower, I clicked stop because, my monthly visitor was visiting. And she brought a lot of luggage this time. And, of course, there was the chance that I might be breaking the law.

Then I told my friend about it.

"You have to see this guy dance. It isn't like he is my type, and I'm sure I'm not his, but he dances so sexy. But I don't think I can post it on the blog because he doesn't look legal."

"Wait a second," says my friend pulling up the "Shower Circus" video on YouTube. "Oh yeah I see what you mean. Yeah, he looks like he's in the low 20s."

So here it is. Oh and if you're a guy and you think this blog isn't for you then, well, all I can say is every woman loves a great dancer. And if she's laughing, then she's loving you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He can circus dance around me anyday!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter