Tuesday, December 2, 2008

15 Times A Week, No 20, Make That 25.

Tweet This


The other day I was talking to my friend who says, "it's so awesome having sex 15 times a week."

I hadn't gotten lucky with my husband for a few days. She was only the second person that day to tell me how much sex she was having and in my grouchy deprived voice I say, "please don't talk to me about sex right now."

While, I have written my ideal amount of sex would be everyday, with work, opposite work schedules, plus kids that number is fiction. The days I don't get lucky I take a very long shower.

Thank goodness my husband only works 185 days a year. Of course, that doesn't account for the other 480 days he has to lesson plan and grade papers. But at least on those days he can sleep in and not wake up at 5:30 AM.

A few days later my friend changed her number. Good thing I don't cuss on the blog.

"Can I talk about your sex life in the blog," I ask her. I always, I think, anyways, ask people if I can talk about their private intimate details before I mention it on the blog.

I can tell when I talk to people, about private stuff, their minds are wondering if they are going to read about it the next day in my blog. Especially when they say things like, "I never want to be in the blog!" I hope that doesn't count?

I don't won't to go Jenny Schecter (from The L Word) on my friends. Jenny wrote an expose on her friends lives, and it turned into a movie. Her friends were really pissed. She hardly changed their names either. And she wasn't very nice about what she said. But she got really rich. I like that part. I want that part.

"Yeah...... my friend answers" "But I think we have been having sex more like 20 times a week. Wait, it's more like 25." I was starting to wonder if she was exaggerating for the sake of the blog.

Oh to be childless, think of all the sex I could be having.........But even I wouldn't trade my kids in for more sex, not for more than a month anyways. And I would definitely visit them if I didn't have to get on plane or drive for more than two hours. Is that called summer camp? Is this the time parents catch up on their sex lives?

Oh well, until summer time, cartoons will have to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I wanna know is how in the world does someone even make time to have sex 25 times a week? That's like 3-4 times a day 7 days a week. Even if they were all 2-5 minute quickies, each session would still take at least another 10-15 minutes to put your clothes back on, get cleaned up, fix your sex hair, and be on your way.

Anonymous said...

I personally think she is exaggerating. Or they muust have at home jobs or maybe no job at all. Maybe when they're at home there's no clothes on at all, that must save some time. Hmmmm don't think I want to go to their house and sit on the couch, eat at the kitchen table or even the kitchen counter. Good for them! It does get better alot better. My kids just had to move out of the house and go to college. We're making up for lost time but, not way is it close to 25times a week. I have to say that I'm too tired for that much sex.

Jessica said...

I was going to post something similar to pikaki. It would have to be 3-4 times a day. There's no way! I have no children, but just with my husband and I working we could never pull that off. Haha. :)

Anonymous said...

Did I really say 25? I am prone to slight exaggeration. But the ecstasy of recently finding one's soul mate does change a persons priorities on how to spend their time. :)

It's true--there are rarely clothes worn in this house. I figure it's good to bank up now while we're both still in to it!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter