Monday, December 1, 2008

That's Why I Love You

Tweet This


"That's why I love you," says Stefan after reading my blog.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you're so funny, and that's the only reason," he says laughing.

"And I thought you loved me because I look just like Angelina Jolie when I'm naked?"

"She doesn't do anything for me," he says. "She looks like an alien."

Although, I think if we were watching her in a movie he might feel differently. But maybe the whole Billy Bob blood thing is still lingering in the back of his mind. Sounds like Billy and Angie each thought the other was Jesus or something.

At any rate, Angelina doesn't really do anything for me either. While, Brad Pitt may be a better person, I have to say he doesn't look as cute since he became Brangelina. He looks prettier standing alongside Jennifer Aniston.

And Stefan probably wouldn't have left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina if he was Brad, but I would have. So let's see what he thinks of the other Jennifer.

"Okay does Jennifer Nettles do it for you?" I ask leadingly.

"Yeah," he says. And I can feel his body getting excited at the thought of her. He was trying to hide it, but I'm really kinesthetic.

Now there is something we can both agree on.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I stumbled upon you and you are funny. And I agree Brad Pitt is suddenly so much less attractive standing next to Angelina. I'm definitely a Jen fan.

Anonymous said...

I cant stand angelina. it really bothers me the way she chooses "the bad ass" chick roles, when she's just a plastic, fake boob and lips, jennifer man stealer, hollywood breezie. creates lame ideals for men who think there really does exist hot, tough, capeable women. anyone who has that much plastic surgery probably would melt in the sun. i mean, look at her skinny arms, theres NO WAY she's be able to hold a AK-47 with one arm. I bet she can't even do a pullup. plus any woman who was with that nasty billy bob has self esteem issues. i lost respect for brad, he used to be hot before the whole "branjelina". haha

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm seven years in tibet. What an awesome Brad Pitt. But, for today I have lost total reapect for him!!!!! Poor stupid guy was thinking about one thing and only one thing and got caught up in that her trap. She so saught him out and loved the challenge of wrecking america's #1 sweethearts heart. Jennifer is all class and Angelina is nothing but trash!!!!!! I hope she gets hers one day.

Pascale said...

It seems everybody feels the same way about the couple Jolie X Pitt.

Cute post. =)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter