Sunday, November 30, 2008

Aunt Ruby's in Town

Tweet This

The other day my friend called me and I was commiserating over how my Aunt Ruby had just arrived for her monthly visit, which usually last 3-4 days depending on her mood, which is frequently grumpy. I wasn't going to getting any tonight.

"Sex is really good for cramps," my friend says.

"Yeah, I know," I say miserly.

"Wait do you guys do it when your Aunt is visiting?" she asks.

"No," I say. "The mere sight of Aunt Ruby is a real turn off for him."

"So how do you know it helps?" she asks.

Right then I abruptly end the phone call with, "I need to go take a shower. I'll call you later, when I'm feeling better."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. oh man. lolol

Anonymous said...

shower power, you go girl!

flickrlovr said...

Good times-haha.

Here from NaBloPoMo! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh girl too much info.
I'm sorry there's just some things I need to keep to myself. But, its ms. wendy and we all love ya anyway.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

The nature of blogs is too much information. Or maybe I should say purpose?

Unknown said...


Nice cast new red artist replica handbags uk accompanying with your new dress and shoes can do just that, an affected locate a fashionable lady. If the account will not accredit you to acquirement an accurate artist backpack again you could anticipate about affairs a replica handbag. Broad artist accoutrements are about actual carefully accompanying to the absolute thing. Absolutely you accept to do your due activity above-mentioned to authoritative any acquirement of red artist handbags. Regardless of whether you acquirement an aboriginal or a affected adaptation it is assertive that you will get acceptable quality, adulthood and lots of affectionate looks. Should you absorb a few moments at online websites that advertise red artist handbags, you possibly can accomplish a actual abreast Dior Replica Handbags affairs accommodation in your up advancing broad artist backpack order.

raybanoutlet001 said...

hollister clothing
armani exchange outlet
rolex replica watches
michael kors handbags
nike huarache trainers
nike huarache
coach outlet online
louis vuitton pas cher
toms shoes
moncler outlet

yanmaneee said...

yeezys
kobe byrant shoes
nike flyknit racer
lebron shoes
adidas tubular
pandora bracelet
james harden shoes
yeezy boost
michael kors
coach outlet online

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter