Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank You Internet!

Tweet This

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, after just falling asleep, in a panic over the next day's blog.

"What is tomorrow's blog about?" I frantically try to recall. "What deep dark secret will I be revealing tomorrow? Is everyone going to hate me? Or think I'm weird?"

"No. They won't think I'm weird. They already know that. Phew! This whole blog thing is silly. That's it! I'm going to stop this nonsense. No more blogging for me."

Then the next day someone, who I didn't even know was reading my blog, will say something like:

"Oh my gosh. I love your blog. It makes me laugh out loud."

Or:

"Your blog made me laugh so hard I was crying. My husband came into the room to see what was wrong."

Which are so much better than:

"Your blog doesn't have to be funny everyday."

Or:

"Wow, you're such a dork. I can't believe you did that. I still love you, though." I no longer send this person my blog...........................because, she requested I "hold off for awhile."

And it's comments like these that keep me blogging. Well the first two, anyways. I do appreciate the honest feedback, though, sometimes it's hard to swallow, at first. So, whether you really mean it or not, or just feel sorry for me and are trying to be nice. Thank you. Thank you to each and every person who reads my blog and/or says they love it.

Happy Thanksgiving, that is if you celebrate Thanksgiving. Otherwise Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog breaks me out of my own everyday drama and gets me all sucked into yours. and then i have to start thinking about stuff and and put my two cents in and go off about it. everyone needs to do that sometimes. blog on sistah!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter