Thursday, November 13, 2008

Backwards Toilet Paper

Tweet This
Yes, I'm in the bathroom taking pictures again. But these were shot while Gio was taking a bath. I also, cleaned the sink and the toilet. What can I say? I am a master multitasker, sometimes.

An anonymous reader, wow I like the sound of the that, left me a comment on, "Toilet Paper Bong" . Actually it was a question. I thought I would answer it with a new blog post because I am desperate for a post today. Oh, and I read that it is a good thing for blog writers to do on blogs.

The question was, "how can you put the toilet paper in backwards?" And the answer can be found in the pictures below, rather than using words to attempt to describe what I meant by backwards, to avoid any further confusion.

By the way, I have changed all the rolls in the house to the "unfun way" and Gio's response was, "Oh, it doesn't work anymore!"




Put roll this way to take all the fun
out of a cat's or child's life.


The roll on the right way.
Full on frontal shot.


The wrong way to place roll on holder.
Side view.





The wrong way to place roll on holder.
Full on frontal view.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, toliet paper hung correctly!
The other way is just unsanitary.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thanks Heloise!

Anonymous said...

But then its harder to roll! It's almost as annoying as those single sheet toilet paper dispensers in the public restrooms. What happens if you have a messy duke, you're in trouble.

Anonymous said...

it's like anything else, you just need a little practice and then you'll be unrolling like a pro in no time!
Muscle memory, ya know.

Heloise also trained me to keep my saran wrap in the refrigerator, which works better when I buy saran wrap.
but if I did...

Anonymous said...

Ok if you have a messy one you're going to need baby wipes. They are almost as good as taking a shower.

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me right now?
that's hilarious (and very true!)

Anonymous said...

Hanging it the right way definitely saves paper and trees.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter