Sunday, November 2, 2008

Facebook Fight

Tweet This
Within a few days of Stefan joining Facebook we had our first Facebook fight. And it wasn't over something frivolous like Facebook cyber sex with old girlfriends from high school or college. No. It was something much more serious.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Putting pictures on my Facebook," he answers.

"Well don't put any up of me that I haven't approved first," I instruct.

No more than 15 minutes later I check my email and what does it say?! "Stefan tagged a photo of you on Facebook." And I have two of these emails, not just one, in my inbox.

"Take those photos off right now," I insist.

"What, those are good pictures of you?" he questions me in his own pathetic defense.

"Take them off now, or I am going to start screaming!" I say on the brink of hysteria.

"But what about those bad pictures you put on your blog for the surfing hair post?" he asks confused. "Those pictures are way better than the ones you posted on your blog. Those were bad."

"If I to want post bad pictures of myself on my blog that's one thing, but you can't put up any picture of me on Facebook for the whole world to see."

"Fine, then I will put a link on my Facebook to your bad hair blog," he says.

"What you'll put a link to my blog? Um, okay that's fine," I say as I envision millions of people reading my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

--- "Take them off now, or I am going to start screaming!" I say on the brink of hysteria.--- Hmm... this sounds a lot like Gio. Could this be where he gets his feistiness from?

Anonymous said...

i just checked facebook and am not seeing any pix, what up?

Anonymous said...

did he really delete them or i am just slow, scratch that...or can i just not find them?

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

He is so nice he took the pictures off. What a great guy!

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

I will definitely have to find you on facebook now.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter