Friday, November 14, 2008

That's a Wrap

Tweet This
My husband usually wraps all the presents. Not because I don't like wrapping presents, although it's true I really don't enjoy it, but because he's so much better at it than I am. Usually, that is.

Honestly, his wrapping job is so good and straight I think he could get a job in the gift wrap section of a department store during summer break. If the department store manager doesn't read this blog, anyways.

When I was getting ready to leave for the birthday party and saw the present I couldn't help, but ask, "is that some sort of bad joke? Okay. Ha, ha. Now give me the real present."

"That is the real present," he says. "The gifts had an odd shape and that is the best I could make it look."


Well if it looked that bad after he wrapped it, believe it or not, my attempt would have looked much worse. The only difference this time would be I wouldn't be claiming the wrap job as my own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use gift bags. Or just bags in general. Wrapping gifts is an old paradigm.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes I just have to remember to buy them and have all the right sizes on hand. That never seems to happen.

Anonymous said...

It looks like someone just crumpled up a piece of paper. lol

Anonymous said...

That explains why I thought he was playing a joke on me.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter