Monday, November 24, 2008

Taylor the Latte Boy

Tweet This
I'm at home and I reallllllly want an Americano, espresso with water, but I'm too lazy to drive to Starbucks. So instead of drinking my caffeine, I'm just going to have to settle for listening to it right now.



The other day in the car, while Gio and I were on our way to school, Taylor the Latte Boy by Kristen Chenoweth came on.

"Taylor?" asks Gio. "He's in my class! He doesn't work at Starbucks."

"Not that Taylor," I say.

"Oh," he says.

Then we proceeded to listen to "Taylor the Latte Boy" ten more times until we reached our destination. In the classroom, Gio excitedly told his Taylor all about the song. But Taylor had never heard the song, and had no idea what Gio was talking about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is annoying.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I love Cheno. She's funny!

Noah And Kai said...

I love that song so much.

Anonymous said...

Have you heard Taylor's response? It may not be appropriate for family viewing, but it's f#$&ing hysterical!

Unknown said...

From the title of this blog,I thought that you were writing about another of your "crushes"!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter