Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Breaking Free

Tweet This


Wow, I can't believe this video has 49 million hits. Disney knows what it's doing, apparently.

Yeah, I'm not afraid to admit I have the entire soundtrack from High School Musical on my Not An Ipod MP3 Player. Somewhere inside me a teenager is lurking.

"Ahhhhh!" I frightened myself. Inner teenagers can be scary.

I love the first High School Musical, anyways. Oh and I saw it on stage, as well. It was awesome! Inspiring even! I love choreographed basketball. Really!

But it is so much more than choreographed basketball. It's really about being yourself. A great message for kids, today.

One day I was listening to "Breaking Free" on my Not An Ipod MP3 Player, "were soarin', flyin', runnin', climbin'......"

"What are you listening to?" a friend asks.

"High School Musical," I say.

"No you're not!" she says implying I wouldn't listen to music from HSM.

But the truth is, it is one of my favorite movie soundtracks ever. And it isn't just for kids, unless, of course, I'm just a kid. Babies having babies. Who knew?

"Well, I am," I tell her. "Listen for yourself if you don't believe me," I say handing hear my headset.

"Wow, and I thought I was the only adult who listened to High School Musical," says my friend in wonderment.

Note: While this blog and blog writer do endorse High School Musical 1, it and she by no means endorse High School Musical 2 (very painful experience)or High School Musical 3 (which must be worse than HSM2).

Note Note: While this blog and blog writer endorses a solid high school education for all teenagers, this blog and blog writer never want to go to high school again. Not even in the next life. Or the life after that. Or the life after that. In all future lifetimes, please, just send me straight to college.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fake products are improving each day and most of the time only an experienced replica panerai can distinguish the difference. We have made this conclusion since the fakes watches are much like the cartier replica. Unfortunately, many people may have seen or purchased fake Rolex's because they just weren't well-educated about the breitling replica uk. Although a genuine connoisseur may quickly point out which is an original $5, 000 Rolex from a $50 fake one, the thousands of fake Rolexes in the market can impact the demand. So hublot replica watches allocates time and money every year to manage fake watches. If you are looking for a hublot replica that is believable, and you aren't middle-aged nor rich, Rolex Replicas Submariners are a rolex replica that anyone can afford.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter