Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snuggie

Tweet This


Okay the first time I got this YouTube video "the Snuggie" was in an email.

The email read: "I might just order 20 of them and give them to every family member for Christmas. I might get a deal if I order that many. Then everyone just gets the same thing on x-mas morning!"

My friends are funny, like me, so I thought it was a joke. Now, however, I'm beginning to think she was serious. Today while surfing the I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T, one of my friends was chatting up the Snuggie.

"Oh My Gosh! No way!"

My house is cold and I love saving money. Besides, I'm thinking maybe Victoria's Secret carries a sexy version of the Snuggie. Although, I think I am going to look and feel hot in the regular version, anyways.

Who needs Victoria's Secret when I can buy the same damn thing on a Walmart shelf, half price. Cuz I'm a redneck wom.............Oooops are you still there? I went to the Karaoke bar in my head. Oh well, I least I didn't stay all day and get drunk.

And just to make sure I can buy a Snuggie I dialed 1-800-819-0658 to see if it was legit.

"Thank you for calling the Sunggie order line," says the automated operator. Keep your hands free to do what you want while you're totally wrapped in warmth. Available in burgandy, royal blue and sage green. Due to demand there is a limit of four."

What no purple or yellow? At least I know most of the people ordering the Snuggie are blue/green aura color combinations (people tend to wear their aura colors) and those same women are ordering the Snuggie in burgundy for their husbands. Yeah, I can see the trend a mile away.

I hope they are going to come out with a double Snuggie. A Love Bird Snuggie, two people can climb inside of and get to down to business. Otherwise, the Snuggie may be the modern day chasity belt. Or some alternate form of birth control. Soon parents will be buying these for their teenage children.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny you should write about this. Benjamin saw the ad on television and wanted one! I told him to wear his jacket in the house if he gets cold.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Maybe it's a sign?

Anonymous said...

ok, DID you buy one? If so what colors does Walmart have? I thought about it but got so much Snuggie spam" I balked.

Anonymous said...

Can you really wear them to church?

Sara said...

Everytime the TV was on over the holidays (except when it was tuned to PBS, Noggin or Sprout), it seems, I saw this ad. I wonder how well their holiday sales went. Maybe this is just the kick start our economy needs!

Anonymous said...

it's too bad the Snuggie has that drafty, hospital gown thing going for it... it would be better if it wrapped around all the way

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet
cheap ugg boots
true religion jeans
canada goose coats
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
nike blazer pas cher
vans shoes
dior outlet
mulberry outlet
jordan 4
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
hollister
versace sunglasses on sale
beats headphones
ugg outlet
toms outlet
longchamp handbags
true religion uk outlet
kate spade uk
michael kors outlet
mcm outlet
ugg outlet
cheap michael kors handbags
ralph lauren polo shirts
chrome hearts
michael kors outlet online
nike air max 90
ugg boots sale
ugg outlet
swarovski crystal
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
basketball shoes
czq20160808

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter