Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Bed has been Taken Over By a Very Small Band of Pirates

Tweet This


All I have to say is we went to bed way too late last night.

The kids went to bed really early, practically on time, for once, I believe.

Stefan was working on lessons plans all night and I kept him company by watching the three or four episodes from the 5th season of the L word.

When we went to bed our bed was empty, which is a good thing because I'm definitely more of a participant than a spectator when it comes to sports.

But by 6 a.m. this morning, after less than five hours of sleep, our bed had been invaded by a very small band of rowdy pirates. I'm not sure what the sleeping bag on our bedroom floor is for, because it was empty, and the bed was full.

I know when we are empty nesters we are going to long for our crowded bed full of flying elbows and feet. But this morning, I was certain the rock the sea lions were sunning on, would be more peaceful and relaxing than our bed.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're your sons! Don't call us pirates.

Anonymous said...

I'm tired...

Anonymous said...

L word? How do you even find such media!?!?

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I found this media an obscure TV cable channel called Showtime. You've probably never heard of it. I'm so hardcore and underground. ;-)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter