Friday, January 9, 2009

Laptop Without Keyboard

Tweet This



The funniest thing about this video, besides that it is very funny, is that I actually thought this was a real product.

When I first watched this video I immediately tweeted, "Mac's new revolutionary laptop WITHOUT a keyboard looks like an over sized Ipod to me."

I went on to think, "they won't sell very many of those. What a stupid idea. Am I the only person who actually types on the computer?"

Later that same night I ask my husband, "Did you read my tweet about the new Mac laptop without a keyboard?"

He's a techie of sorts, so I wanted to know if he thought it was as absurd as I did.

"No," he answers.

5 minutes pass.

"Have you watched the video yet?" I ask.

"No," he answers.

10 minutes pass he still hasn't watched it.

Finally, thirty minutes later he watches the video.

He's laughing out loud.

"Did you really think this was real?" he says falling out of his chair laughing.

"Yeah, I thought it was real, ha ha," I say.

I should have known when they said it took one person 45 minutes to type an email something was a miss. And for the record, I didn't think a charge lasting 19 minutes sounded very long.

And if I had heard the part about the Sudoku killer, well I suppose, that would have been a dead giveaway that the video was a big joke.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter