Monday, January 5, 2009

Man Can Fly

Tweet This


Click this link for a better copy of the same video.

I like having fun, but obviously not as much as the guys in this video. Next to actually flying, watching this video is the about the closest thing to flying, that I know of anyways.

The guys in the video are base jumping while wearing flying suits. And they really are flying. The crazy part is how close they get to the land while flying. How close? Very.

Amazing!

The video is short, only around 3:45, but it is so captivating it feels like a lifetime. Enjoy.

Now where did I put my pixie dust?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's super cool!
where was that equipment when i was growing up.
wait a minute, i'm not grown up.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh!

Anonymous said...

For Realz!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter