Friday, January 30, 2009

"People Get Ready" with Eva Cassidy

Tweet This


Right now more than ever we need faith, hope and love. While we do seem to be facing tough times, this is an opportunity to focus on what really matters.

In my opinion, all that matters is being in the moment. I believe I will know everything I need to when I'm in the moment listening to my intuition or angels or whatever it is you like to call it.

Someone just said, "Yeah, but I don't know how to get in the moment."

But I do and I love sharing.

Short version of how to get in the moment: Breathe.

"But that is so simple," someone complains. "It will never work."

Oh, but it will. Try it on any problem or situation. Start breathing and you will automatically know where to begin.

Angels and miracles are all around us. Take a deep breath and you will see them. Stress never got anyone anything, but a heart attack and high blood pressure.

Like the song says:
"People get ready, there's a train a comin'
You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'
Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord."


Eva Cassidy, by the way, is one of those angels. She left Planet Earth in 1996, but her spirit lives on, and touches many lives through her song.

4 comments:

Sara said...

It was another sleep-deprived night. Number 2 is sick again! I am breathing, breathing....

Anonymous said...

i almost went off on my signifigant other this morning but i just "breathed" and it helped. haha

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I remember sleep deprivation. Sometimes I think it never ends, but it definitely gets better. Wish I could put some Zzzzs in a sleep bank account for you. ;-)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah instead of reacting taking a breath and pausing helps disipate some of the going off kind of energy.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter