Friday, August 28, 2009

Kings of Leon Use Somebody

Tweet This
If all I say today is, "Thank Goddess It's Friday!" that would pretty much sum up a week of too many meetings! So, the fact that I'm posting a song with lyrics, "you know that I could use some body, someone like you," is fitting.

I could use someone, like a house technician or a massage therapist, or a babysitter so we could go on a date instead of talking in our sleep to each other. And that's no good because neither of us remembers what the other person said, only that it must have been good, right?

Yeah, this week was a bit of a doozy, but at least I had Kings of Leon to get me through the madness. I bought their album (new to me but not new), "Only By The Night," on Monday at Best Buy for a bargain, $9.99. I've already gotten more than my money's worth.

True, I did buy the CD solely for the song, "Sex on Fire," which reminds me of hot, hot sex, when I listen to it. But I like other music too, not just songs about sex, though those are my favorite.

The lead singer's voice is full of emotion and other things that I find very attractive. But even more reason to be excited is, this is the first CD I've bought in over a year, that I absolutely adore! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Miss Wendy. I MISS U. My phone broke and I have no numbers. Ditto on the week. Luv ya , Ragan

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Hey Ragan, today was a bit of a relief. I keep thinking I see you. Must mean it's time to call. Talk about angels. You're definitely one of them for me. xo

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter