Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kings Of Leon vs Sugarland "Sex On Fire"

Tweet This
I love this song by Kings of Leon, "Sex On Fire." It's one of the songs Sugarland covered on their new album. I have to be honest, I love the Kings of Leon original version best. It's a bit faster than the Sugarland cover, and that appeals to my fine auditory tastes.


Maybe it's just the way the lead singer is kind of on fire. The official video is bit weird in a sexy vampire, sort of way, click here to watch it if you like.

I chose the unofficial video featuring Kings of Leon, because I can embed it on the blog. Yay! Official videos generally, have embedding disabled by the evil record companies, who want to ruin all our free love Internet fun.



Sugarland's version of "Sex On Fire," is good too, but not quite as hot, as the original, in my opinion. When Jennifer Nettles sings it, it sounds like a tragic song. When Caleb Followill lead vocalist for the Kings of Leon, sings "Sex On Fire," it's downright sexy.

Maybe I should listen to the words, it could very well be a tragic song, but when the Kings of Leon, do it, tragedy ain't what I'm visualizing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck you retard, Jenn Nettles sounds great. You just cant sing and probably thinks Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber are talented. Fuck you jackwagon because you dont know SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dior iPhone 6 Cases said...

The recent thefts on the Blue, Orange and Silver lines have occurred in the afternoons and night. Authorities on Friday released details of six cases that they believe are linked: three were at Deanwood, one each at Capitol Heights, Eastern Market, and Benning Road stations.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter