Saturday, August 29, 2009

Angels Are Real

Tweet This
Life is precious. And it can change on a dime. It's easy to take life, and all the characters in it, for granted.

"When I Look To The Sky," by Train reminds me of all my beloved family and friends who have passed on to another realm. Though they may not be available on an Earthly plain, I know somehow they are around guiding me through my existence on this crazy Planet.

Without angelic guidance, I'd be a lost little space cadet, because Brother I'm from Another Planet. And humans are very strange, compared to where I come from. Everything is so complicated here.

I'm a firm believer in Angels because of my life experiences. I pay attention to my angels, mainly because when I ignore them, life is so much harder for me. So I suppose I listen out of convenience. Listening take trust, because the messages are never logical, and often come before the rest of the story shows up.

Angels are always talking to all of us, not just me. I don't have special little angel ears. However, my main focus everyday is staying in the moment (through breathing), and I have noticed when I'm in the moment those angelic voices are much louder, and their signs are clearer, than when I'm caught up in the past or future.

Anyways, this song is just a reminder to listen to your angels, y'all. And to remember each and every one of is an Angel waiting to take flight.


Train - When I Look To The Sky (Official Music Video) -

4 comments:

EndofTired said...

If I remember to listen, know I have very little (really no) control over what happens, and trust that it will be as it should...life is easy. It's just so hard to remember. Thank you for reminding me!

Anonymous said...

When doing my chocolate experiment with the kids yesterday....going to world market everything was 1/2 price that I needed...when I got to school I needed 60 little paper handtowels and loandbehold there they were on the back table just lying there for me.....hhmmm.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Well breathing really helps.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Hmmmmm so you probably saw what you needed in your mind's eye then created in on sale. Wow! Good one S!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter