Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cleaning Is Hard

Tweet This

Cleaning hazard.

Cleaning is something I have to feel like doing. And that doesn't happen very often, especially since I have all these blogs to write ;-) . Clean or blog? There isn't even a thought process involved in that decision. Blogging is fun, like catching up with old friends.

But seriously, when I feel like cleaning I clean, especially since I don't know how long the urge will last. The other night, at 7 o'clock, during bath time, I was scrubbing toilets and wiping down counters. I had the urge to clean and I went with it.

Plus, bath time is a great opportunity to clean the kids and the bathroom at the same time. I love multitasking, though I hear multitasking is inefficient.

Like there's any other way possible to have kids, and a life, without multitasking? I can't concentrate on one thing, because there's always more than one thing to concentrate on.

Though my inability to concentrate could explain the huge pile of laundry on the couch, how some times it takes forever to write one blog while being constantly interrupted, and why shopping while parenting is nearly impossible..................Maybe I've given multitasking too high of a rating?

Nah.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter