Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mothra Pooped On My Bathing Suit

Tweet This

I know this moth doesn't look big in the photo, but Internet,
keep in mind I have very large feet.


I walked onto the balcony of our Southern California vacation condo, to grab my bathing suit.

"Hmmmmm," I say to myself. "What's this dust all over my suit?"

No matter how much I brushed off my suit, there seemed to be more strange dust.

Then my hand touched something that wasn't my bathing suit.

I looked down and saw Mothra snuggled in my swim suit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream, as I throw my suit across the room.

"What's wrong?" asks Bee. "Did you see a mouse?"

I couldn't speak at that point because I was frantically trying to shake the moth dust off my hands. I pointed to where I threw my suit and we walked over to inspect it together.

Don't worry, Mothra, who was about the size of a small bat, was not injured. In fact, I think she liked me, because I took a hundred pictures of her, and she sat very still, the entire time.

After the photo shoot, I asked Bee to take Mothra outside, but she didn't want to have anything to do with Mothra. I've seen my Bee pick up snakes, so I don't know why she couldn't pick up sweet, little ole Mothra? Some friend.

Anyways, Bee had the idea of covering Mothra with a bowl, until Stefan THE MAN came back from the pool, to attend to his husbandly duties: carrying Mothra outside.

Then I put my bathing suit on, because I'm not afraid of a little Mothra poo, and went down to the pool.

"There's a GIANT MOTH in our condo under a bowl, could you please get rid of her, when you're done swimming," I beg Stefan.

Then I reenacted the Mothra experience for him, while waving my hands frantically.

But when Stefan got back up to our villa, he'd forgotten all about Mothra.

"I wonder what this bowl is doing upside, down on the ground?" Stefan asks himself.

He picks up the bowl, sees Mothra, and suddenly remembers my story.

He gently (he's not a cave man) placed Mothra on the deck, where she stayed for hours. She was even there when we left for the day.

But sadly when we came back, Mothra was gone. However, before touching my bathing suit for the rest of the trip, I visually inspected it to make sure Mothra hadn't come back , to pay me a visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering that Mothra is a girl.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter