Monday, August 3, 2009

Piggyback Ride

Tweet This


I guess Gio has upgraded his sand dune flight ticket from business to first class.

"Hey, this is fun!" shouts Gio.

"Yeah, for you!" retorts Belinda.

All I can say is thank goodness I have a friend to do this when my husband isn't around. No way would I carry my son up this ginormous sand dune, on my back. And believe me, he knows it.

"Only Daddy and Belinda give piggyback rides, Mommy doesn't," says Gio.

And that's why "it takes a village to raise a child." Because Mommy doesn't give piggyback rides.

It may also be the reason Belinda is more fit, than I. After all, she is always the one pulling the bike trailer, dragging the kid up the sand dune, and in this case, giving the kid a piggyback ride. Yes, getting in shape, is just one, of the many benefits of being my friend.

Tomorrow's blog: The 1000s of Benefits of Being My Friend..............

4 comments:

nana/moma said...

Nana does not do piggy back rides and she diffidently is not fit. she doen't play games on the floor cause she can not get back up. Oh, the perils of getting old. But, she did go to a beach party, yesterday, and stayed until 9:p.m.

pikaki said...

you are required to wear a helmet when piggy back riding on me, because i piggy like i drive, fast with a lot of torque.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Oh I must get that from you!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah and thanks for not tailgating. I prefer not to read the bumper stickers of the car in front of me.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter