Friday, August 7, 2009

Chef Tell

Tweet This


Looks like we have a future live in chef. Vinny who loves to eat, suddenly loves to cook!

Hooray!!!!!

Now, I know there is a Goddess of Culinary Cuisine.

My husband got the bright idea of registering Chef Tell for a kitchen safety class at our local culinary school, in a few weeks. I love a smart man!

In the class, "He'll learn how to use a stove without getting burned, how to use a knife without cutting himself," says Stefan. "And he'll even get to make a few meals."

"I hope they teach him to clean up his mess," I say.

He takes after me in the kitchen, and I take after my Mom. When we cook, it looks like a bomb has gone off, but the food tastes good.

In our house there's a rule, "if you cook the food you don't have to clean the mess," but it isn't always followed.

Then, again, according to the rule, if Vinny does all the cooking, someone else will have to clean up the mess. Unless he's cooking for himself, then I'm not sure what the rule is...................This could be another one of those parenting grey areas.

So to be safe I will refer Vinny to another rule, "if you made the mess clean it up."

No grey area there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to Borders for a child's cookbook. Uncle Dan, are you paying attention. Nana likes that grandson wants to cook.

nana/moma said...

forgot to post my name on comment.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

When I saw you left the comment I figured you were responsible for the anonymous one too. lol (laughing out loud, not little old lady)

EndofTired said...

I love this! He is so awesome...

Let him know I'm a huge pudding fan. No burners or knives needed.

chenlili said...

pandora jewelry sale
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
air jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp handbags
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
cheap ray bans sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
chenlili20170313

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter