Thursday, March 19, 2009

American Idol the Loser Is Not Saved

Tweet This


Wilco Tango Idol! Huh?!

I need to do some research on who the American Idol voters are exactly, because, personally, I think they are collectively off their rocker.

Alexis Grace got the boot last night. The judges did not save her. I myself said in the blog yesterday her performance was weak. But Hello! Megan Joy was not weak she was bad, and she continued on with corny from the week before, in my opinion.

Also, the judges threw Megan Joy a lot of pity for her flu, and that probably swayed voters. But she was also bad last week, while she was healthy. In sickness and in health, this isn't marriage, voters, this is Idol.

I'm a little surprised the judges didn't save Alexis. But last week after she performed, "Dirty Diana, the judges did cut her down like they were clear cutting a forest.

The most talented don't always stay on Idol. This is something I'll have to learn to accept if I'm going to continue watching American Idol. But to see Alexis Grace not make the top 5 or 6 is disappointing.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter