Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Invisible Trash Cans and Cloaking Devices

Tweet This


I phoned the the "Pick Up Your Dog's Pile" Police today. I needed some clarification on how the whole pick up the poop thing works.

And quite frankly, I wanted to know why they were wasting so much money making the trash cans invisible. Besides, we can still see the poop, peeps. Let's spend the money on sheltering the homeless or education.

Even buying executive bonuses would be better than having to look at all those poop bags in broad daylight. "Boo, hiss!" screams the audience.

"So, is there a cloaking device around the trash can, therefore, making it impossible to see the trash can?" I ask the PUYDP Police.

"No ma'am," says the officer. "Why would you ask such a silly question?"

"Oh never mind," I say and hang up the phone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i so don't get this. it seems there are plenty of these bag dispensers all around. Especially in the middle of nowhere. but into what are they to be tossed? one's pocket? ew. Maybe they were planning to install worm holes before the economic crisis.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Worm holes! That's it! Why didn't I think of that?

Anonymous said...

I think I would rather just see poop than plastic bags of poop. It's retarded. At least then the flies can get to it.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes but then the chances of stepping in it are much higher. Watch out for land mines!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter