Friday, March 20, 2009

Jesus Saves and so do the Beatles

Tweet This



I'm a fan of Jesus, though I can't take credit for the graffiti. He is all about unconditionally loving people, even total losers, like me. I prefer loser over sinner. But they are just words.

Also, Jesus is big on forgiveness and healing people with his hands. Sounds like a great way of life to me. I wonder if it will ever catch on? I hope so, and soon, smarn it.

Lennon and Paul McCartney must have been channeling a little Jesus on "All You Need Is Love." Thank goodness it's all connected, most likely by love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha at first I thought they were saying.. "blaaah, blaahhh, blaaah". Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Double cure! Cured! ooo...really bad toe fungus...cured!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Sometimes people quoting the bible sound like blah blah blah to me. Hmmmmm?

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Can I get a witness up in here?

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter