Sunday, March 15, 2009

Booty Parlor Party

Tweet This



These days a woman doesn't have to sell Tupperware, Avon or Pampered Chef to make a little extra cash. Yes, these days a women can sell sexiness and all the lovely trappings that go with it via Booty Parlor Party (get the play on words? beauty parlor!).

"I don't want to have to cook!" says the bootician at a recent Booty Parlor Party I attended, on why she doesn't sell Pampered Chef.

"Amen!" I say.

I wonder is there something I can sell so I never have to to cook, either? Oh yeah, that would require having a wife, probably. Can I get one of those? I have always thought parenting would me be much easier if there were three or four parents instead of just the two of us.

Then we wouldn't have to lock the kids out of our bedroom.

"Wait, they're getting the key," I tell Stefan.

Fortunately, Stefan thinks quickly on his back and tells 'em, "Go watch TV," right before they stick the key in the lock. What you haven't seen the movie "Woman on Top?"

At least, the word "TV" immediately stops the lock from turning, so we can finish our little game. I'm not talking about Sony Playstation 3 or Nintendo Wii, Internet.

When I got home from the Booty Party, Gio asks me, "Did you have fun at the pirates' booty party?" Of course, he thought this was hilarious.

"Yes, I loved the pirates' booty party," I tell him, knowing he's thinking of cheddar popcorn, while my mind is in the gutter.

There wasn't any pole dancing at the party. But there was food and alcohol, with drinks like Sex on the Beach, and Pink Panties. I didn't drink, but I got a serious sugar high from the Better Than Sex chocolate cake.

So high I had to ask the hostess and possible future bootician, "is there alcohol in this cake?"

"No," she answered.

To which my friend told me, "you can stop acting drunk now."

Yeah, I'm a feather weight.

The party wasn't all freaky like I thought it would be, but there was plenty of touching and feeling up of the products. It wasn't all toys, the products ranged from bronzing skin creams to edible body decorating chocolate. There was also sexy lingerie, including vibrating panties with remote control(that works up to 20 feet away). Then there were the toys, highly advanced computerized toys and wild animals, such as rabbits.

With Booty Parlor Parties, sex can be nice or naughty or a little of both, and it smells good, too. Very important!

My only complaint about the toy products is, there were no plug ins. Sorry, but I prefer my power to come from PG&E not Duracell. The energizer bunny does not keep going and going and going.


Luckily, my friend had a solution I could feel good about. "Just go to Costco and buy a box of batteries."

I was impressed with their range of toys. One particular toy was even disguised as lipstick. Yes, vibrating lipstick, Internet. Very clever, indeed.

"Be careful when you go into Mama's purse." At least now I know what the secret compartment is for!

The next party is scheduled for April 3rd, all I can say is, I may have to become a bootician just to afford going to the bi-monthly parties.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL. count me in on the next one!!!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah you were pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

You know Booty Parlor has a couple of toys that are rechargeable. The NEA and the Womalia. They plug into the wall and don't require batteries. These aren't in the catalog though...only online. The NEA is great, it kinda looks like a black shiny river rock..with flowers on it. If you kids ever found it they probably wouldn't even know what the heck it was for. You can even lock out the buttons so it can't be turned on as easy.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Okay thanks Kristina will check into those items.

Roxy said...

I am as well a bootician from Los Angeles County. I love Booty Parlor Parties! It's not your average adult toy party! It's the kind of party the girls from Sex And The City would have, if they could! We have affordable, designer brand toys and our lotions/potions are never animal tested! Our products are the Victoria's Secret of the adult toy party industry! Our products are the kind of products celebrities love to indulge in! We're classy, sassy, sexy, sophisticated and so much fun! Get your girlfriends together and join me for a party!
partywithmary.com

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thanks for the info Mary!

Booty Parlor Parties by Kori said...

I'm also a Bootician! www.bootyparlorparties.com/korilin. I LOVE it here! BPP is classy, classy, classy!

Booty Parlor Parties by Blanca said...

Thank You! ..as a Booty Parlor Sexy Lifestyle Advisor I say Thanks! We Love Our Products, but its so much niceer when we get complimented, especially like this! I am a Consultant out of Houston TX, so Any Ladies wanting to get some FREE gifts, aswell as a Fabulous Girls Shopping Party, Please let me know! Visit http://www.BootyParlorParties.com/BlancaAllen ...I look forward to being your Sexy Lifestyle Advisor!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter