Friday, March 13, 2009

Bear Dancing in the Woods

Tweet This


I didn't know bears could dance, did you?" I ask Gio.

"Yes," answers Gio. "Look at me I'm dancing like the bear," he says laughing.

Wow, what an opportunity for my son, learning to dance from a bear in the woods, right in the comfort of our own home. Gotta love technology and thank heavens Gio has a Digital Mom.

(I just hope they never figure out where I locked up the real non-tech savvy Mommy.)

"Help, help, someone let me out of this closet," says a real Mommy somewhere, but no one hears her. "Oh well, at least I have Internet in here."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL animals are SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah this is a great video. And Gio has almost got the entire routine down.

Anonymous said...

If only I could dance like a bear.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter